The GammaPRO software enables solution of specific spectrometric problems such as:
- calculation of activity of naturally occurring radionuclides and effective specific activity in situ and in samples
- calculation of conformity factors for food and materials
- calculation of radon flux density and volumetric activity in different conditions
- calculation of radionuclide activity applying methods of physical and radiochemical concentrating
- calculation of radionuclides activity in a human body and its organs as a part of whole body spectrometer measurements
The GammaPRO software features multiple window interface and enables a number of opportunities for spectrum analysis such as:
- visualization of spectra and spectrum acquisition progress;
- peak search and identification of radionuclides;
- calculation of efficiency curves and sensitivities;
- mathematical operations (sum, subtraction, normalization etc);
- processing of set of spectra;
- calculation of integral nonlinearity;
- conversion into other formats and translation into other applications such as MS Word, Excel, MS Access, MatLab;
- calculation of ambient dose equivalent rate in auto mode.
Additional service options for optimization of routine measurements:
- auto adjustment (quality assurance), that is, control and adjustment of a spectrometric tract without user's involvement;
- database which provides transfer and storage of measurement results in a database (MS Access etc);
- log which provides automatic registration and storage of measurement and quality assurance results;radionuclides library editor. This module is necessary for creation of library files used for calculation of activity of radionuclides;
- TRIOMAP is a module for performing measurements in field and mapping;
- barcoding is an integrated system of barcode identification which enables input of sample data in the software by means of a barcode scanner;
- sample loader is a module for automatic measurements using various types of count sample loaders.
Quality assurance in spectrometric path for peaks analysis method comprises the following tasks: Gain adjustment, Resolution and efficiency test, Background test. Those tasks parameters are collected in groups.
Compliant to ISO-11929 standard.