SpectraLineGP has been developed for spectrometry measurements and precision processing of gamma spectra. Spectra processing includes calibration, peaks parameters determination, nuclides identification, activities calculation and using the true-coincident factors for the gamma emission intensity correction. External programs can be used in SpectraLineGP as an additional instrument for user methods realization for solving of the specific spectrometric tasks.
SpectraLineGP supports the following functions:
- detectors of different types (HPGe, NaI, CsI, LaBr3(Cl3), CdZnTe for gamma spectrometry) and analyzers of different manufacturers are supported;
- support of the most known formats of spectra (*.spc (SPC Aspect), *.chn, *.spc (Ortec), *.cnf (Canberra), *.mca (BSI, XIA), *.wsp (GBS, IAEA), *.ats (ATOMTEX), *.asc (IAEA), *.spm (extended LSRM);
- algorithms of precision spectra processing taking into account the specifics of the spectrometers;
- searching of informative intervals around peaks (spectra markup), peaks position determination (automatic peaks search, interactive mode and lines adding from a library);
- approximation of informative intervals using model function and peaks parameters determination (fitting);
- setting of spectra processing limits;
- account for background;
- several spectra (as well as several background spectra) saving in one file and the background selection depending on the geometry;
- an extended list of commands of the scenarios for realization of the complex schemes of measurement and processing of samples, spectrometer calibration, background measurement, nuclear analysis and other spectrometry tasks;
- metrological parameters calculation under ISO 11929;
- built-in editor for creation of the reports of various formats;
- MDI GUI interface which is uniform for all SpectraLine programs: spectrum is displayed in a separate window with approximating function and processing results; the spectrum can be scaled, shifted; the scale and custom color palette can be changed.