The SpectraLineADA (Alpha Decay Analysis) software package has been developed for alpha-spectrometric analysis with spectrometers based on either semiconductor detectors or ionization chambers.
- processing of alpha-spectra of both «thin» and «thick» sources
- consideration of thin structure of alpha-spectra, parametrical description of the line shape
- consideration of the contribution of conversion electrons, which is required if the ratio of detectors parameters to the distance between source and detector is small
- registration efficiency calculation
- activity calculation by the inserted label. It allows to take into account the a priori information for results specification
- calculation of the radiochemical yield (radiochemical yield is calculated as the ratio between the amount of the nuclide material in the measured sample and the amount of this nuclide material, added to the probe)
The demonstration configuration and calibration scenario are included in SpectraLineADA installation package.