The calculations can be performed in point, cylindrical geometries and in Marinelly for different detectors types (semiconductor and scintillation) which are saved in database compatible with EffMaker software.
- detectors and measurement geometries parameters setting and saving in database;
- lines and radionuclides lists creation;
- calculation of detection efficiency and correction factors for true coincidence using Monte-Carlo method;
- data filtering;
- creation and addition of correction factors for true coincidence library;
- data viewing and saving in detection efficiency library;
- batch processing possibility for several geometries and energy ranges.
If a file with correction factors is included into processing software SpectraLine, the true coincidence effect is corrected at the activity calculation.